Thursday, May 31, 2012

Katniss Everdeen? My try at Archery!!


Hello dear readers!

While I was busy editing my 3 part M.I.A blog series when I came across these photos.

This is my newest and latest adventure!! I've become a real life Katniss Everdeen! Haha

I highly recommend anyone and everyone to have a try at archery! It is absolutely exhilarating!!!
I'm having so much fun at ROYAL CITY ARCHERS!! The instructors are these two little old ladies!! But DO NOT be fooled!! These ladies have soo much character, whip, and experience that you'll be reconsidering that "sweet little old lady" line haha!!!
After just 3 lessons I found myself online looking to buy a shiny new compound bow for myself lol
(what i'm using in these pictures is a recurve bow.  A compound bow is a lot crazier looking! haha it has cams on both ends so you can shoot faster!!!) *I swear i'm not crazy**


Steady, aim. ..

fire?? err. .....RELEASE!


At the end of the day shooting from a bow and arrow is really fun!! 
Sure it's not as glamorous as my stiletto heels and designer stuff but it's definitely worth trying :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Not your ordinary fashion blogger <3

xoxo**

1 comment:

Love it? Hate it? Leave Your Comment!